Hey, I’m Fred!
A mom, wife and avid traveller.
I was born in a small town in the South West of France. Itching to see the world, I left this life behind in my early twenties.
In the past 14 years, I have lived and worked in Sweden, Mauritius, Spain, the US, Switzerland and Canada. Since 2015, we call the beautiful town of Haarlem (Netherlands) home.
After countless (and painful) moves around the world, my family and I decided to simplify our lives so we could focus on what really matters:
- Spending time together
- Being active and healthy
- Live with intention and purpose
- Learn and develop
I am passionate about designing a life I love and simplifying is my mean to get there.
Stick around while I share our journey to a simpler, better life!
You are in the right place if you:
- Want more time for what really matters
- Feel burned out and want to make a change
- Are disorganized and are looking for solutions to optimize your home / life
- Feel tied down to your house, stuff, current life
- Believe that life’s too short to spend countless hours at a job you don’t love
- Are looking for a better work-life balance
- Struggle to find purpose / meaning in your life
- Long for more freedom and don’t know where to find it